IAMTrusted Moving Company – A Unique Differentiation
The ITMC status is an innovative designation constructed to enhance the integrity of our members.
A key strength of IAM is inclusion as our membership consists of participants of all sizes and ranges of experience. This diverse community fosters the development and sharing of resources that contributes to continuous professional improvement.
IAM member companies who wish to differentiate themselves and display their commitment to an enhanced standard of professional conduct as contained in the ITMC Agreement, will now have the option to apply for ITMC status.
Key Benefits of Working with an IAMTrusted Moving Company
- Trust – All qualifications including those related to ITMC Agreement are documented and validated through the IAMX Validation system.
- Minimize Financial Risk – The IIRS procedures incentivize prompt settlement of financial transactions and provide a strict timeline to resolve financial disputes. IAM is also able to assist member companies sooner when you report early through the IIRS.
- Assurance of Professional Conduct – An ITMC agrees to the written rules of professional conduct outlined in the ITMC Agreement and agrees to be bound by the IIRS procedures in the event that an ethics issue is raised against them. In addition, through the commitment to industry standards contained in IAM Learning training programs, staff of an ITMC will adhere to industry standards supported by the IAM.
- Dynamic Display of ITMC Status – Unlike quality assurance programs that rely on infrequent, periodic snapshots of a company’s status, the ITMC program displays a dynamically updated designation logo based on objective metrics related to the adherence to the ITMC Agreement.
- Objective Status Ranking – The ITMC designation is not based on subjective user reviews which may be open to manipulation. The ITMC logo depicts the current status of that company’s adherence to the ITMC Agreement in real time.
Current List of Approved ITMC Early Adopters
IAM Mobility Exchange – the online connection for the International Association of Movers, the Universal Service Provider Directory for the moving industry and the only trusted source for IAMTrusted Moving Company status. Click to see our current list of IAMTrusted Moving Companies. Are you Trusted?
Click here to view the list of requirements and fees associated with the ITMC Program: Requirements & Fees
Requirements & Program Costs
- Applicant must be an IAM Member in good standing with at least 4 years in business
- ITMC application requires IAMX Validation
- For IAM Premier & Core Members – IAMX Validation is included in membership
- For IAM Value Members- IAMX Validation Annual fee is US$250
- ITMC Standard Annual Fee – US$500
- Branches of ITMC in same country as parent – Included in branch membership
- Branches of ITMC in different country than parent – ITMC branch fee is US$250
- IAMTrusted Moving Specialist (ITMS) on staff – ITMS Training Program is US$525 per enrollment
- Each ITMC branches must have their own ITMS on staff at each location
- Company Principal must complete the IAMTrusted Moving Company Course
- Enrollment is free
- Company Principal must complete the digital IAMTrusted Affirmation Form
- Access via IAMX Company Profile
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the fees associated with the ITMC program?
You can see the list of requirements and fees here: Requirements & Fees
What are the requirements to apply for the ITMC designation?
The requirements can be found in here: Requirements & Fees
What about my branch offices?
Branch offices of an IAMTrusted Moving Company which are located in the same country as their parent company are eligible to receive the IAMTrusted Moving Company designation at no additional fee. The branch offices must be IAMX-Validated members and must be listed in the IMTC Branch Member Form. They must adhere to requirements 2 thru 9 of the IAMTrusted Moving Company Agreement.
Branch offices of an IAMTrusted Moving Company located outside of the country of their parent must apply separately meeting all of the requirements of the IAMTrusted Moving Company Agreement. The annual fee for branch members located outside of the country of their parent is US$250.
Each branch must have an IAMTrusted Moving Specialist on staff.
What happens if my company accidentally fails to meet a requirement of the ITMC program?
Any failure to meet any of the requirements of the ITMC Agreement will result in the immediate loss of ITMC status and removal of the ITMC logo from that company’s profile in IAM Mobility Exchange.
Can I apply to reinstate my ITMC designation after losing it?
An ITMC that loses their ITMC status may apply to be reinstated by:
- Correcting the issue that caused the loss of ITMC status.
- Submitting a written plan to prevent recurrence of the issue.
- Waiting a 30-day period from the date of application for reinstatement.
An ITMC that has 3 or more failures to abide by the ITMC Agreement in a 12-month period will have their ITMC status suspended for 1 year. The ITMC may apply for reinstatement by:
- Correcting any outstanding issues that caused the loss of ITMC status.
- Submitting a written plan to prevent recurrences of the issues.
- Waiting a 365-day period from the date of application for reinstatement